The jury met virtually (due to the current circumstances) on June 9th to evaluate the products which had been submitted for the Benelux Office Products Awards 2020. The experts on the jury from specialist retail shops, the retail industry, management consultancies, end users and the specialist press evaluated a total of 86 submitted products and concepts in 12 different categories.
After thorough consultations, the jury produced a long list of nominations. A total of 55 products and concepts from the 12 categories made it onto this list.
There is a new category this year for the “Corona Solution Award” and this had a particularly large number of entries. The jury decided to nominate a whole host of products for this category, since all of the solutions sent in were both unique and original and also reflected the innovative energy to be found in the office technology branch.
HSM impressed the jury in two categories and was nominated for “Office Machines” and for the “Corona Solution Award”.
Nominated Benelux Office Products Awards 2020 – Office Machines:
- HSM GmbH + Co. KG: Document shredder HSM Pure 740 max
- ACCO Brands: Laminating machine GBC foton 30
- RISO Benelux: Printer RISO ComColor FW5230 Inkjet MFP
Nominated Benelux Office Products Awards 2020 – Corona Solution Award:
- ACCO Brands: Nobo social distancing solutions
- Antalis BV: Xerox premium Nevertear
- Aurora: Online conference Notepad
- BakkerElkhuizen: Safety Screens
- COLOP: Protect Kids Stamp
- DURABLE Nederland BV: Gelaatsscherm
- edding Benelux B.V.: Keep Distance Stay Connected
- GoBright B.V.: Gobright Connect Hygienic Desk
- HERMA Benelux B.V.: HERMA vloeretiketten “afstand houden”
- HSM GmbH + Co. KG: Zich veilig voelen in het home-office – zo actueel als nooit tevoren.
- Jalema B.V.: Waarschuwingspylon | PP of Karton | Geel-zwart
- Jalema B.V.: Tarifold Gezichtsmasker ‘Complete’ | Veilig & beschermend
- Jalema B.V.: Hands-free deuropener
The winners will be announced on October 8th during the award ceremony in Rhenen (NL).
HSM GmbH + Co. KG
Phone +49 7554 2100-0
Fax: +49 7554 2100-160
Contact person: Stefanie Keller, Public Relations